This online course containing 75 lessons teaches how to perform a hotel valuation using Rushmore's Modern Hotel Valuation Methodology which includes a market analysis, financial projections, and valuation.
You will be working with the latest version (6.0) of his Hotel Market Analysis and Valuation Software- three powerful software models that have become the hotel industry standard for hotel valuations and investment analysis throughout the world. By the end of the course, you will have all the tools and knowledge to perform your own hotel market analysis and valuation plus many other applications.
The course consists of video lectures, readings, hands-on software case studies, quizzes, and a final project valuing an actual hotel. It should take about 20-35 hours to complete the 75 short lessons. You can start the course at any time and proceed at your own pace. There is no deadline to complete the course.
Steve Rushmore will be available via Zoom to answer your questions and provide support.
The software used during the course is the latest Version 6 which contains a number of important enhancements. You will receive a copy of the software for your professional use.
Upon successfully completing the course and final project you will receive the Certified Hotel Appraiser (CHA) or a Certified Hotel Valuer (CHV) certification.
The cost for the "How to Value a Hotel" course is $895 which includes the following:
- Access to the course
- Unlimited downloads of the software, articles, and publications
- One-on-one Zoom calls with Steve Rushmore
- Upon completion of the course and a passing grade on the final project, you will receive the certification certificate (via e-mail) suitable for framing
- With your permission copies of your certificate will be e-mailed to prospective employers and anyone else you designate.
- Your name will appear in the Directory of CHA and CHV members located at www.certifiedhotelappraiser.org or www.certifiedhotelvaluer.org
- Free software upgrades of Version 6.0